What is Play Therapy?
This class is designed to give mental health professionals who desire to become Registered Play Therapists an overview of Play Therapy. Included are the requirements for becoming a Registered Play Therapist.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this class the participants will be able to demonstrate by large group discussion an understanding of:
- Requirements for becoming a Registered Play Therapist
- Principals of working with children in Play Therapy
- Historical aspects of Play Therapy
- The importance and value of play as it relates to Play Therapy
- Logistical aspects of Play Therapy
- Tracking in Play Therapy
Professionals can purchase the full course at a discounted rate or purchase individual sessions at full price. A discount is available for students for individual sessions. Please email Esteban Mayers at email@example.com to purchase individual sessions at the discounted $130 rate.