“DePelchin”, “DePelchin Children’s Center” and the window/sun logo are registered trademarks of DePelchin Children’s Center.
No material from DePelchin Children's Center or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by DePelchin Children's Center, or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively, "DePelchin"), may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of DePelchin. With this written permission by DePelchin you must keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of DePelchin copyright and other proprietary rights. Any violation of these rights will be prosecuted under the full extent of United States Federal, State and common law, including both civil and criminal prosecution. In addition, this Web page is protected by International Copyright laws that must be abided by.
In the event you download software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by DePelchin. DePelchin does not transfer title of the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but DePelchin retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form, or to any other form or into another format not previously approved and agreed to in writing by DePelchin.
The DePelchin Children's Center website is provided to you for your information and convenience only. DePelchin Children's Center website content* is provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. By providing access to our website content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- The content is free from changes caused by a third party;
- The content is accurate or complete;
- The content is up-to-date or current; or that
- Your access to the DePelchin Children's Center website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other destructive components.
* Content refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, videos and any other information provided from or on our website.
DePelchin Children's Center (DePelchin) may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide content on the DePelchin Children's Center website from third parties through the use of “frames” or other methods. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. DePelchin does not necessarily endorse, support, authorize or sponsor the content of any linked websites.
DePelchin Children's Center is not responsible for the content of any linked website. If you access or use any third-party websites linked to the DePelchin Children's Center website, you do so at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that other websites are free of viruses, worms or other software of a destructive nature. DePelchin reserves the right to terminate any third party website link at any time.
If a third party links to the DePelchin Children's Center website, it does not indicate an endorsement, adoption, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership between DePelchin and that third party. In some cases, DePelchin may not be aware that a third party has linked to the DePelchin Children's Center website.
A website that links to our website:
- Should not replicate DePelchin Children's Center content;
- Should not imply DePelchin is endorsing its products, services or its website;
- Should not misrepresent it relationship with DePelchin;
- Should not create a browser, border or frame for DePelchin Children's Center content;
- Should not present false information about DePelchin's products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.