We are excited to announce that DePelchin is a Charity Partner for the 2019 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon!
The Run for a Reason Charity program gives runners the chance to reach the finish line while supporting their local communities. We hope you will #Run4Kids by signing up to run for DePelchin Children’s Center!
There are many ways you can help DePelchin:
- Donate: Not a runner but want to support DePelchin? You can click here and give today! Every gift received through our partnership with the Chevron Houston Marathon supports the children and families we serve.
- Heroes Charity Registration: “Become a Hearo” and guarantee a race entry into the 2019 marathon or half marathon with a minimum donation of $350 to DePelchin, plus the cost of registration. (Click here to become a DePelchin Hero today!)
- Fundraise for Registration: Runners can receive an entry spot to the full or half marathon by committing to raise a minimum of $500 on behalf of DePelchin. (Click here to sign up today!)
- Fundraise: Did you already sign up to run but want to support DePelchin? No problem! You click here to create a fundraising page and help us to raise awareness and funds for the kids and families we serve!
- Sidewalk Squad Partnership: Become a 2019 Sidewalk Squad Corporate Partner and help DePelchin create a brighter tomorrow for children and families in Texas! Sponsorship opportunities begin at $2,500 and Sidewalk Squad Partners will be recognized as a prominent supporter of DePelchin through the Run for a Reason program. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!)
We have lots of goodies and fun activities planned to show our appreciation to all runners who sign up to Run 4 Kids! If you sign up today, you’ll receive:
- A DePelchin dri fit running shirt for race day
- An invitation to our training kick-off happy hour (date and time TBA)
- Dedicated DePelchin volunteers and staff cheering for our runners on the day of the race
- An invitation to attend a mission tour hosted by our President & CEO, Jenifer Jarriel
- Early access to Holiday Project volunteer slots
- Runners will be invited to celebrate their success at our post-race happy hour (date and time TBA)
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Ashley Garner at Agarner@depelchin.org or 713-802-7645