Give to DePelchin
Your support enables DePelchin to continue to improve the quality of its programs and expand them into communities in great need.
Every dollar contributed supports life-changing programs such as:
- Support for a child in residential treatment for one week - $2,100
- Clinical assessment of autism for one child - $1,500
- One month of support for one teen mother and her child - $1,350
- Three months of psychiatric treatment for one child with mental illness - $900
- Three months of psychological counseling for one adoptive family - $300
Last year, DePelchin served more than 20,000 children and families through its mental health, foster care and adoption programs. Your contribution, large or small, is crucial to DePelchin’s ability to provide quality services to thousands of families each year.
There are four ways to give to DePelchin Children’s Center:
DePelchin gratefully accepts gifts online, by mail, as honoraria and memorials, through matching gift programs and by transfers of stock.
In-kind donations, accepted at our Donation Station, help us provide for the ongoing needs of children and families.
Planned gifts are essential to the fulfillment of DePelchin’s long-term goals. There are many ways to make charitable gifts and simultaneously meet your personal financial goals.
The Kezia DePelchin Giving Society (KDS) provides individuals an opportunity to carry on the mission and legacy of DePelchin’s founder, Kezia Payne DePelchin.
DePelchin Children’s Center is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations made to this organization are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.