In-kind gifts, accepted at the DePelchin Donation Station, help us provide for the ongoing needs of children and families. We are very grateful for the generosity of our community.
DePelchin Donation Station
The Donation Station is located at 200 Sandman Street, at the corner of Sandman and Augusta. Please schedule an appointment to deliver items by calling 713-802-7645. You may also deliver approved items to DePelchin's Kinder Program Services building at 4950 Memorial Drive, and a receptionist will assist you. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
In-kind Donation Acceptance Policy
We gladly accept NEW items listed below. Please do not leave donations outside the door of the Donation Station.
- Infant and toddler items, including diapers of all sizes, pull-ups of all sizes, formula, crib sheets, car seats, high chairs
- School supplies and art supplies
- Toiletry items, including toothbrushes, shampoo and conditioner, soap, hair accessories, cologne and perfume, feminine hygiene products
- Children's and teens' books
- Board games, including Monopoly, Sorry, dominoes, checkers, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, puzzles, Legos, Connect 4
- Children's and teens' dvd's
- Gift cards for school clothes and undergarments
- Tickets to recreational activities, including plays, music performances, museums, circus, sports shows or other Houston events
We are unable to accept vehicles, rv’s, real estate, animals, broken items, violent/inappropriate items, and items needing repair in order to work. In addition, we will not accept bulk loads or used/old adult clothes or stuffed animals. Adult clothes are only accepted if appropriate for a teenager.
Operation School Supplies
As DePelchin's children gear up for the new school year, we need your help gathering school supplies! Download a list of our top-needed school supply items. Please do not leave donations outside the door of the Donation Station.
We are always in need of various in-kind items to provide for the ongoing needs of children and families. To make an in-kind donation of printing, graphic design or other administrative services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.