Friends of DePelchin
Friends of DePelchin is a young professionals who are committed to supporting DePelchin’s mission through community awareness, philanthropy and volunteerism. The funds raised by Friends of DePelchin, through membership and events, directly support the core programs and services of DePelchin Children’s Center.
In addition, this group organizes networking opportunities, two annual fundraisers and unique volunteer opportunities.
Be sure to visit the Friends of DePelchin Facebook page for updates, pictures and more!
Join Friends of DePelchin
Annual membership dues are $35 for an Individual Membership and $45 for a Dual Membership.
To join Friends of DePelchin, please complete our Friends Online Membership Form.
• Discounted entry fees to Friends of DePelchin special events
• Special volunteer events and opportunities benefiting children throughout the year
• Networking with other professionals
• Subscription to DePelchin's 'Today' newsletter
• Satisfaction of supporting one of Houston's most well-established charitable organizations
Friends of DePelchin Board
Chair: Jessica Gonzalez
Chair-elect: Anna Lyssa Cuevas
Rebecca Cantu, Mandi Wilder, Jason Johnson, Shea Doherty, Elise Mullen, Stephen Quezada, Amy Hargis, Eliza Wright, Robert Tinnell
For more information please contact email@example.com or 713.802.7792.