Autism Transition Fair
The View to 22 and Beyond
Saturday, January 30th, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
This seminar is recommended for parents of children, ages 12-22, on the Autism Spectrum.
Presentations from professionals on the following topics:
- Guardianship and estate planning presented by Archer Consulting Group
- University support programs/ Supported living
- Navigating Sexuality Education in Public Schools presented by Sondra Kaplan of the C.L.A.S.S. Clinic at UT Medical School
- and more!
Vendor booths and exhibitor tables from the following organizations:
- Hope for Three
- Texana Children's Center for Autism
- Tuttle School at Briarwood
- HCC VAST Academy
- The Westview School
- FEAT Houston
- C.L.A.S.S. Clinic, UT Medical School Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department
- Monarch School
- Awe Inspiring Consultants Inc.
- Davis Advocates
- Autism Speaks
- Easter Seals
$10 to attend, lunch included, registration required. Space is limited so please let us know if you're unable to attend after you've registered. Please note that childcare will not be available during the seminar.