Defining Ethical Practice
Busy clinicians, therapists, and human service professionals are confronted with
many dilemmas each day. Perhaps one issue that is prone to misinterpretation is
that having to do with confidentiality in the professional relationship.
This seminar will assist the participant to:
(1) Understand the limits of client/therapist confidentiality
(2) Explore ethics in relation to my practice
(3) Assist in understanding the rationale for codes of ethics
(4) Explore concepts, definitions and principles inherent in codes of ethics
(5) Explore frameworks for thinking and resolving ethical dilemmas
(6) Understand principles of confidentiality in relationship to HIPAA and record keeping.
NOTE: Early bird registration is $65 up to February 13, 2015. Fee is $75 thereafter.